Core Web Vitals is here, and it not only makes a website have better results in SEO but also has been proven to help increase conversation rates. Choosing a theme with the best Core Web Vitals metrics could give you a large advantage, whether for an ecommerce, blog, or affiliate website.
And Google recently released a tool to visualize themes and their Core Web Vitals metrics. We can now compare themes by fastest loading speed time using Google data.
Fastest WordPress themes rank
Here’s the leaderboard of the fastest WordPress themes:
Other ranks only test themes with a single run analysis in speed testing tools such as Gtmetrix. In this case, you get synthetic data, which is just a set of conditions of a device and connection settings that tries to simulate a real end-user.
Kadence is a free theme with the following features:
- Header and Footer builder.
- Custom Layout: sidebars, full-width, etc.
- Global styling.
Kadence Pro features are Header Addons, Hooked Elements(Hooks), Ultimate Menu, and Woocommerce Addons. Other Kadence features include:
- Drag & Drop option with 10+ elements
- Live Editing, and more.
- Templates library to bootstrap your website project.
Kadence is available with the following pricing options:
- Kadence Theme: Free
- Kadence Pro unlimited site(1y support): $59/year
- Kadence Theme Pro + Blocks + Pro templates: $129/year
- Kadence Theme Pro + Blocks + Pro templates + Cloud + Child theme + Shop Kit + AMP: $199/year
GeneratePress is a well-known theme of WordPress. Using the combination of GeneratePress Premium and the premium GenerateBlocks plugin, the possibilities for layout and styling are infinite.
The free GP version offers:
- Custom Layout: full-width or contained divs, etc.
- Theme Builder: using GeneratePress Premium and GenerateBlocks plugin(free), build visually every aspect of your website.
- Site Library: a set of different templates to kickstart your site.
- Woocommerce options.
GeneratePress Premium also offers a library with a bunch of templates to kickstart your website layout. GP offers the following pricing options:
- GeneratePress theme: Free
- GeneratePress premium up to 500 websites(1y support): 59$/year
- GeneratePress premium up to 500 websites(lifetime support): $249/year
Blocksy is a Gutenberg-ready and lightweight theme. The Blocksy Free theme features include:
- Header builder.
- Footer builder.
- WooCommerce features: AJAX add-to-cart button, advanced archive, and single product layouts.
- Trending and related posts module.
- Cookies notice and Woocommerce support.
- Custom Blocks: Insert any scripts such as Ads based on the user device, post type, or user type.
- Content Blocks and Hooks: Create blocks and display them on a list of locations.
- Adobe & Google Fonts.
- Mega menu
- Conditional sidebars, headers, and footers. Show only when needed.
- WooCommerce features: Wishlist.
- Blocksy theme: Free
- Blocksy Pro 1 site license: $49/year
- Blocksy Pro unlimited sites: $99/year
Get your WordPress Unused CSS Core Web Vitals Optimized!