Blocksy is a Gutenberg-ready and lightweight theme. It is currently ranked as one of the best-performing WordPress themes using Google’s data. It ranks better than Neve and the Genesis theme.
In its free version, Blocksy offers:
- Header builder.
- Footer builder.
- WooCommerce features: AJAX add-to-cart button, advanced archive, and single product layouts.
- Trending and related posts module.
- Cookies notice and Woocommerce support.
Blocksy offers a Pro theme with the following features:
- Custom Blocks: Insert script Ads based on the user device, post type, or user type.
- Content Blocks and Hooks: Create blocks and display them on a list of locations.
- Adobe & Google Fonts.
- Mega menu.
- Conditional sidebars, headers, and footers: show only when needed.
- WooCommerce features: Wishlist.
Blocksy Pro is offered for $69/year and $99/year for unlimited website usage.
GeneratePress vs Blocksy
As for Core Web Vitals and speed matter, Blocksy and GeneratePress have 32% and 37% respectively passing origins on Core Web Vitals.
Blocksy vs Astra
Blocksy has a far better number than Astra when it comes to Core Web Vitals. Astra have only 22% of origins(URLs) with Good metrics, while Blocksy have 32%